Pages

Oct 6, 2011

What is Quotation?

Quotation Mark

I love quotations and i hope you guys also like them too. Do we know what quotation mean is? What its definition? This question comes to my head and I am trying to answer them from my point of view.

According to wikipedia quotation "A quotation or quote is the repetition of one expression as part of another one, particularly when the quoted expression is well-known or explicitly attributed by citation to its original source, and it is indicated by (punctuated with) quotation marks.
A quotation can also refer to the repeated use of units of any other form of expression, especially parts of artistic works: elements of a painting, scenes from a movie or sections from a musical composition."

Wikipedia defines this very nicely but I am not talking about all this kind of quotation that I just quoted! I am talking about those words that are expressed by a very successful people weather there success is visible or invisible. I will be talking about those quotation that are told by a person and our creator this kind of quotation has the power to change our life and this quotations are identified by our grate teachers.


I feel that this quotations are the result of burning heart like a flame of fire that can light up any peoples life. By burning heart I mean is that person is extremely lighten up in his life and whoever comes in his life become lighten up!

For an example grate Henry Ford says "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes of your goal."
What a sentence! I love this quotation very much because it can be apply in every area of our life not just for our business life. 
Now see I am talking about this kind of quotation and i will be talking about them thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment